How might I know about the ready availability of fireworks?
WELL, let me tell you! I hear fireworks, see fireworks, even smell fireworks (or at least the smoke left behind) EVERY day.
Fireworks are used for any occasion, but especially those when you might want to scare off evil spirits or new American neighbors who don’t understand/appreciate your customs. (Also - Weddings, New Babies, Moving, Holidays, Welcoming People to Town, Openings for New Restaurants, Funerals, For 6 weeks after the funeral…)
Truthfully – I like the fireworks. They make people happy and I like to watch the happy people. Rob can remind me I wrote that next time I hear fireworks going off at 6 am!
So here is my first attempt at embedding video. Correction, my husband embedded it. (I don't even know what "embedding" means.) It's a video of fireworks going off outside our apartment window. Now, you can see the drama yourself :)
1 comment:
The fireworks video was great. Wouldn't Uncle Tim love it there? He could shoot of his fireworks any time he wanted to.
Post a Comment