Thursday, August 7, 2008

I'm going to complain (again) b/c this blog is here for me to vent, but I still love this country and I realize the USA has issues too!

I'm going to rant a bit.

Kids here pee wherever they want!

Almost every day I pass a child (or a grown man) peeing on the side of the road or on the road or on the sidewalk or in the bushes directly next to the road or on the wall of a building or especially in any sort of walls that make a corner and the list goes on...

More than once my taxi driver has pulled the car over, jumped out, and taken care of business (10 feet away) while I sit waiting in the car.

In our neighborhood, there exists a small plastic kids playground. Children (boys) have been sighted peeing straight onto the slide. Where were the parents? They were right there watching!

When I was at the ocean, I saw a little boy on the shore (with his pants down) peeing straight into the waves as they rushed in! Doesn't he know you're supposed to go out into the water, away from other people, and do that kind of thing "secretly" in the ocean?

Another concern I have is the lack of chlorine in the "swimming pools" of this country. With the amount of urine filling those pools on a daily basis, I sense a new health crisis coming for this country and the obligatory "shower before swimming" isn't going to make much difference. You many have guessed, but I don't use the pools here.

Okay, I'm done for now. I'll think of something nice to say in my next blog.

No comments: