I have lately suspected Rob & I are much talked about people in our apartment building. It seems natural as we are the only non-EA couple. Yesterday my suspicions proved themselves to be true.
We walked into our building at the same time as an elementary age EA boy. I don't remember ever seeing him before. He kept looking at us and smiling, so I said "hi." He didn't really respond (maybe he was nervous?)
The three of us walked into the elevator together. As I reached over to hit the floor 17 button, the little boy smiled, reached his hand under mine and hit it for me! Rob & I both laughed. I thought, "He knows where we live? The building must be talking about the new white neighbors and he's excited to see us for the first time."
We're glad to have a new friend; and just in case you were wondering, he lives on the 18th floor. I'll see if I can "get him back" in the future :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment